Start Up Triathlon is a 4-week training program designed for you who is thinking about how to start triathlon training. The content of this training program is varied and keeps training fun!
We believe that triathlon is a sport for everyone, and it is much easier to do than the common conception. Start Up Triathlon is perfect for you who,
- Want to start triathlon training.
- Is interested in the sport.
- Appreciate a structured yet easy to follow training plan.
In this 4-week training program, the focus is to get varied and fun workouts in all three disciplines of triathlon.
You choose how much you want to train on an average per week. Your training hours are split between swim, bike and run.
Your training program includes,
- A weekly scheduled training program that will be sent to you every Sunday.
- All training sessions are easy to understand and described in detail.
- The content is varied and motivating to do.
All our training programs are developed by coaches who have many years of experience in both coaching and racing – for triathletes by triathletes.
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
– Chinese Proverb
With that said, ideally – training starts now!
Next step after your Start Up training, would be our Keep Up Base program.
Level 1: This program starts with 2 hours of training the first week, and escalates to 4 hours of training during the last week.
Level 2: This program starts with 3 hours of training the first week, and escalates to 6 hours of training during the last week.
When you define your training level, our recommendation is,
- Look at your typical week.
- Determine how much time you can slot for training.
- Be realistic…then go for it!
Triathlon requires some gear. Here is a short list of the things you will need to be able to follow the program.
- Swim: Swimsuit, goggles and swim cap
- Bike: Bicycle and helmet or a gym-bike.
- Run: Running shoes