Start Up Swimrun is 4-weeks of swimrun training for beginners. But also works well if you are starting up training again after a longer period of rest and relaxation. The content of this training program is varied and keeps training fun!
We believe that swimrun is a sport for everyone, and it is much easier to do than the common conception. Start Up is swimrun training for beginners. Perfect for you who,
- Want to start swimrun training.
- Want an active lifestyle.
- Appreciate a structured yet easy to follow training plan.
In this 4-week training program, the focus is to get varied and fun workouts in both swimming and running. And the combination of the two – swimrun.
You choose how much you want to train on an average per week. Your training hours are split between swim, bike and both sports in combination.
Your training program includes,
- A weekly scheduled training program that will be sent to you every Sunday.
- All training sessions are easy to understand and described in detail.
- The content is varied and motivating to do.
All our training programs are developed by coaches who have many years of experience in both coaching and racing – for swimrunners, by swimrunners.
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
– Martin Luther King Jr.
With that said, ideally – training starts now!
Level 1 This program starts with 2 hours of training the first week, and escalates to 4 hours of training during the last week.
Level 2 This program starts with 3 hours of training the first week, and escalates to 6 hours of training during the last week.
When you define your training volume, our recommendation is,
- Look at your typical week.
- Determine how much time you can slot for training.
- Be realistic.
Swimrun requires some gear. Here is a shortlist of the things you will need to be able to follow this program.
- Swim: Swimsuit, goggles and swim cap. Nice to have: paddles and pull buoy
- Run: Running shoes