Boost Up Swim BUILD is a 4-week advanced swim training plan that will bring speed and muscular endurance to you as a competitive triathlete or swimrunner.
Boost Up Swim BUILD is for you who want to
- Shave off a couple of seconds per 100 meters of swimming.
- Perform well, even during a more demanding swim in rough water.
- Compete in triathlon or swimrun.
Even though skill training is an integrated part of Boost Up Swim BUILD, swim sessions gear toward speed, muscular- and anaerobic endurance.
This swim training plan requires about 6 hours of training per week and includes
- Weekly training programs that will be sent to you every Sunday.
- Detailed swim sessions that are clearly described.
- A swim test that lay the ground for your training.
Before you enter Boost Up Swim BUILD we recommend that you have built a solid swim base fitness. The swim training plan is the second step after Boost Up Swim BASE, and you should hold a proper swim technique to get the most out of the training.
A great way to assess your abilities is to carry out the Boost Up Swim ANALYSIS.