Triathlon is as much a sport as it is a lifestyle. And with that comes structured training in three different sports. And the most important, to be able to find the time for your social life and recovery.
Start training with us
Based on how your situation and ambition, we deliver an individual plan for your triathlon training and racing. It starts with you, and for your training to become relevant and worth doing, we need you to answer a couple of questions. So please, fill out the form below.
Tips on how to choose your training volume
Everybody can train super hard, but the road to success in triathlon training comes with balance. You can read our series on how we structure our training programs and everyday life here.
When you define your training volume, our recommendation is,
- Sprint distance, 6-10 hours
- Olympic distance, 8-12 hours
- Ironman 70.3 distance, 8-14 hours
- Ironman distance, 10-14 hours
What you need for triathlon training
Triathlon is said to be a sport very focused on gear. And sure, you can geek out on gadgets. But in reality, the equipment needed is:
- Must have: Heart rate monitor for zone training (like a Garmin watch or equivalent)
- Must have: Swimsuit, goggles and swim cap
- Nice to have: Wetsuit, paddles, pull buoy and fins
- Must have: Bicycle and helmet
- Nice to have: So many other things!
- Must have: Running shoes
Maybe I am biased, but triathlon training is the most fun you can have. So don’t wait, join the community and share the joy!